This is a Vegetarian product.
- Barnyard millet is known as Kuthiravali in Tamil, Oodalu in Kannada, Odalu in Telugu, Jhangora in Hindi, and Kavadapullu in Malayalam.
- Barnyard millets are gluten-free and vegan cereals.
- In north India, it is also called Samak and is popularly used during the fasting season of Navaratri
- It is high in fiber and a good source of zinc and manganese
- Helps to maintain body temperature
- Rich in Anti – Oxidant
- Good source of B-complex vitamins
- Good for diabetic patients and helps accelerate weight loss
- Can be used to make Dosa, Idli, Pulav, etc.