This is a Vegetarian product.
Product Description :
- Non-dairy milk, 100 percent lactose-free: completely plant-based, suitable for vegans and others who avoid dairy products
- Powerhouse of vitamin E and d: excellent for your skin and bones respectively
- Usage: you can drink almond milk on its own, add to cereals, coffee/tea and use in a variety of recipes for cooking and baking. You can also choose from 3 variants; cacao, coffee and plain (unsweetened)
- Good for you: almond milk contains high amounts of healthy fatty acids that can help in the prevention of high blood pressure and the promotion of heart health
- Did you know? Almond milk is not something that’s been recently discovered; it’s been around since the middle ages. In medieval times, the people valued almond milk as a delicacy, and didn’t just drink it as a substitute for cow’s milk. They incorporated it into their finest dishes, and used It as a base for their fanciest sauces