This is a Vegetarian product.
- GREEN GRAM DAL/MOONG DAL: Whole moong dal or split dal is consumed as a protein-bound sprout, as it is heaped with dense nutrients including manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, copper, potassium, zinc, folate vitamins, and an excellent source of protein and dietary fiber.
- URAD DAL: Urad dal or black gram dal is usually used as whole black gram and white when it is deskinned as whole or spilt. Urad dal is the main ingredient that offers rich and delicious taste and it is piled up with protein, potassium, calcium, iron and vitamins A and C.
- TOOR DAL: Toor dal is also known as arhar dal or pigeon dal, a common ingredient in the Indian Kitchen. It is filled up with nutrients such as protein, potassium, iron, folic acid, magnesium, and B vitamins.
- MASOOR DAL: Masoor dal or red lentils is a commonly used lentil in Indian cooking. It is loaded with protein, fiber, magnesium, calcium, B vitamins, and folate that boost overall health.
- BENGAL GRAM DAL/CHANA DAL: Bengal gram dal is the split chana dal that comes loaded with nutrients. You can make it into delicious fritters, soups, dal, salads, and curries. It is super rich in protein, folate, zinc calcium, and dietary fiber.